This Panama Jack 10 Foot Cantilever Umbrella is perfect for those sunny days when you need a patio umbrella that will keep you in the shade; wide enough so you'll be able to enjoy sitting outside in your backyard without tiring your arms from blocking the sun from your eyes. This aluminum framed umbrella includes a 40+ Pound granite base to keep your umbrella in place. With these features, this umbrella is not only an elegant addition to your patio, but it is also functional and practical. Note: Must be closed when not in use
- Polyester cream canvas fabric
- Weather and UV resistant
- 360 Degree Swivel
- Stone Bases Included
- Aluminum Frame powder coated espresso finish
1 10 Foor Cantilever Umbrella
1 40+ Pound Granite Base
Overall dimensions: 108"H x 108"L x 108"W
Weight: 120 lbs.
Aluminum and cream canvas polyester fabric
This umbrella comes with a 6 month manufactures warranty against defects in material and workmanship. See the warranty tab for more details
The limited warranty covers weld failure for a period of 7 years. The aluminum frame is warranted for a period of 3 years. Sunbrella fabric warranty covers manufacturing defects of 5 years
More than three decades ago, the Original Panama Jack suncare products were quietly introduced on Florida's beaches. Word gets around in a beach town. Like the sand in their shoes and the sunset memories in their minds, loyal locals and visitors alike took Panama Jack home with them to Main Street America and to the world.
Since those early days, Panama Jack established a following that extends far beyond stretches of pure white sand. Made with Love, Care and Pride since 1974, Panama Jack is committed to bringing the feeling of escape, fun, adventure, and the lifestyle of the tropics to people everywhere. They will continue to deliver products that provide you with even more freedom to enjoy what's most meaningful to you and your family.
BBQ Island Delivery Information:
- We are very excited for you to receive your new BBQ Island!
- Your BBQ Island will be delivered via a Freight truck to the location closest to where the freight truck has reasonable access to at the end of or on your driveway. Please arrange help ahead of time for the island to be taken off of the truck and brought to where you need it on your property so the delivery process can be as smooth as possible.
For any BBQ Island exceeding 96 inches in length, Better Patio gladly offers free shipping directly to the closest freight terminal. Due to the oversized nature of these models, delivery trucks are unable to use lift gates for residential delivery. Additional charges may apply for residential delivery. For questions on setting up home delivery for these items, please call 1-866-412-1555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The freight truck company will call you ahead of time to schedule a delivery appointment. Somebody must be available at the drop off location to accept and sign for the island.
- It is your responsibility to inspect the island once it is offloaded. The driver will give you time to inspect the island. If there is any visible damage to the packaging or to the island itself, this must be noted on the Proof of Delivery document that you will sign. Please make sure to inspect the island well as if there is any external damage that is not noted, the freight company will be released from their liability for the damage. Although damage generally does not happen, If there is visible damage, please note it on the Proof of Delivery, and call our customer service department at 866-412-1555.
- Any trash or debris removal is not the drivers responsibility.