BBQ Island Delivery Information:
- We are very excited for you to receive your new BBQ Island!
- Your BBQ Island will be delivered via a Freight truck to the location closest to where the freight truck has reasonable access to at the end of or on your driveway. Please arrange help ahead of time for the island to be taken off of the truck and brought to where you need it on your property so the delivery process can be as smooth as possible.
For any BBQ Island exceeding 96 inches in length, Better Patio gladly offers free shipping directly to the closest freight terminal. Due to the oversized nature of these models, delivery trucks are unable to use lift gates for residential delivery. Additional charges may apply for residential delivery. For questions on setting up home delivery for these items, please call 1-866-412-1555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The freight truck company will call you ahead of time to schedule a delivery appointment. Somebody must be available at the drop off location to accept and sign for the island.
- It is your responsibility to inspect the island once it is offloaded. The driver will give you time to inspect the island. If there is any visible damage to the packaging or to the island itself, this must be noted on the Proof of Delivery document that you will sign. Please make sure to inspect the island well as if there is any external damage that is not noted, the freight company will be released from their liability for the damage. Although damage generally does not happen, If there is visible damage, please note it on the Proof of Delivery, and call our customer service department at 866-412-1555.
- Any trash or debris removal is not the drivers responsibility.