Easily entertain and grill for all size gatherings and parties with the 8-foot RTA Outdoor Living Grill Island. This island is constructed with a component proprietary concrete composite panels and countertop. The included countertop has an optional chiseled edge and provides 17.5 square feet of preparation space to make parties and gatherings in your outdoor space that much better.
This BBQ Grill Island is designed for the Coyote 36” Built-In Pellet Grill.
As with all RTA Outdoor Living grill islands, the 8 foot outdoor BBQ kitchen can be combined with any of our bar islands or add-ons to further increase the utility of your outdoor living space.
RTA Outdoor Living’s outdoor grill islands may not include shipping or installation. Installation costs, if any, should be minimal do to the unique installation process which significantly reduces the time to install (a few hours).
- Coyote Luxury 36″ Pellet Grill
- Coyote 21″ Outdoor Refrigerator
- 31″ Double Access Doors
- More Then 17.5 square feet of Preparation Space
- Proprietary Concrete Island Frame
- Thick Concrete Countertop (optional)
- Island Surround Dimensions: 90" Width x 34.5" Height x 30" Depth
- Countertop Dimensions: 96" Width x 2" Height x 36" Depth
- Island Total Weight: 1,084 lbs
- Countertop Material: Multi-Component Proprietary Concrete Composite
- Island Frame Material: Multi-Component Proprietary Concrete Composite
- Fuel Type: Gas or Propane
- Grill Dimensions: 35.5" Width x 23" Height x 25.5" Depth
Island Finishing Options:
- Stacked Stone
- Weathered Wood
- Reclaimed Brick
- Modern Concrete
Color Palette Options:
- Stone Gray
- Brown Terra
- Modern White
Coyote Luxury 36″ Pellet Grill
- Intuitive digital touch control
- Dual fan, auger & drip tray
- Smart drop pellet feed
- Front loading pellet hopper
- Spring assist hood
- Double-walled canopy with gasket
- Versa-Rack for multiple cooking surfaces
- 304 Stainless steel
- Interior grill lighting
- Led light for temperature probes
- Laser cut grates
- Built-in timer & wind guard
- 3 food temperature probes included
- Electric power ignition (120V; 5A; 60HZ)
- Individual smoke & sear grate included
- Hopper capacity of 15 lbs
- Temperature range of 175°F – 700°F
Coyote 21″ Outdoor Refrigerator
- Outdoor rated; UL certified; DOE certified
- Exterior constructed with 304 stainless steel
- Coyote professional style handle
- Right or left hinge option
- Front, bottom ventilation for freestanding or built-in applications
- White interior
- Interior light
- Adjustable thermostat for temperature control
- Automatic defrost
- Premium shelving
- 4.1 cubic foot capacity
31″ Double Access Doors
- Dual, hinged doors for built-in island applications
- Completely constructed with 304 stainless steel
- Professional style Coyote stainless steel handles
- Commercial quality hinges for smooth operation
- Rigid construction to ensure long term durability
- Open interior for island/wall access capability
- Beveled trim
RTA Outdoor Kitchen Construction
RTA Outdoor Kitchens are constructed from a patented Engineered Concrete Composite material. Each 1-1.25″ thick panel is engineered to be structural and include a factory finished facing. You assemble these panels using our patent pending alignment channel and bracket system.
RTA engineers the outdoor kitchens to withstand any climate or environmental stresses it may face, achieved only using materials that are meant to be outside.RTA Outdoor Kitchens only use the very best materials:
Composite Rebar: Non-corrosive, lightweight alternative to steel rebar. Used to reinforce all outdoor kitchen island panels and countertops. Composite rebar adds flexural and tensile strength to support weight and appliances.
Composite Corners: Signature architectural composite fiber corners. These corners allow for slope adjustment in panels while maintaining aesthetic standard. We use the same composite fiber material for trim kits.
Alignment Channels: Patent pending alignment channels made from 6063 aluminum. These channels are the key to the RTA assembly and leveling system.
Stainless Steel Hardware: 304 Stainless Steel brackets used to attach island walls and brace the cabinet to the surface and countertop.
Each RTA outdoor kitchen is handmade. This begins by collaborating with exterior designers and master craftsmen to make a standard profile. This standard offering includes finishes in Stone, Wood, Brick, and Modern Concrete. RTA offers these finishes in many colors for more variety.
RTA Outdoor Living has simplified the construction process by using structural high-strength concrete panels (precast with a stone, wood, or concrete face) that can be assembled in a few hours with a couple of people. In comparison, scratch-built and ready-to-finish (RTF) outdoor kitchens require multiple materials, steps, and trades to complete.
RTA panels are self-supporting and aesthetic with no finish or masonry work required. Panels are simply set in place, attached with L-brackets and self-tapping screws, corners are mounted, countertop and appliance are installed, and your kitchen is complete.
RTA Outdoor Living Grill Islands are designed for easy installation and most islands should take 2 to 4 hours to assemble, based on size. Check out our Frequently Asked Questions page to see if RTA Outdoor Living Islands are right for you. If you have additional questions, please call us at 1-866-412-1555 and ask for BBQ Island Support. We would be happy to assist you!
- The final product is built of 4 - 5 layers
- Aluminum or galvanized steel frame is vulnerable to movement and corrosion
- Concrete board substrate is often not rated for outdoors
- Requires experienced masonry labor for finishing
- Installed in a few days to a week or more (Countertops not included)
- Warranty varies / warranty on finish up to the installer
L-Shaped Outdoor kitchens offer the utility of a BBQ island with the added space for bar seating and additional appliance features. L-Shape kitchens are perfect for those who have the outdoor space to accommodate and the desire to entertain. An L-shaped kitchen can be created by combining any one of our G-Series islands with any one of our 3 B-Series Island options, allowing you to customize your L-Shaped outdoor kitchen.
The Galley Kitchen is another popular configuration option for a G-Series and B-Series island, providing an efficient cooking, preparation, and entertaining layout by positioning both islands parallel to each other. This option also gives you more flexibility in your layout overall.
All panel profiles are available in two distinct color palette options. A Brown Terra palette and a Gray Stone palette allowing you to match any landscape or urban environment.