The Instant Read Flip Tip Digital Thermometer is used for easy monitoring and can help you cook steaks exactly how you like them.
Dimensions: 7"H X 8.25"W X 1.5"D
Weight: 1.25 lbs.
Bull Outdoor Products, Inc. warrants, to the original purchaser of the Bull Outdoor Gas Grill & Bull Component(s), that when subject to normal residential use it is free from defects in workmanship and materials for the periods specified below. This warranty excludes grills & component(s) used in rental or commercial applications. It does not apply to rust, corrosion, oxidation, neglect of maintenance, or discoloration, which may occur due to moisture or overheating. It does not cover labor or labor related charges. There will be a shipping and handling charge for the delivery of the warranty part(s). The warranty is only valid at the original site of delivery with proof of purchase of item(s). All components have a one year warranty unless otherwise stated. All Grills and Grill Parts have a 1 year to lifetime warranty depending on the part.
Bull Outdoor Products Inc. started in the Barbecue Island business over 20 years ago. Since that time Bull Outdoor Products Inc. has reached widespread prominence in the grilling industry. Of the many reasons for the company's success is that they have thoroughly researched the grill industry to bring to the consumer products that are 'second to none!' Manufacturing the grills to the highest degree of integrity and concern for the customer is practiced with each and every product. Bull's AWARD WINNING GRILLS are designed, engineered, and master crafted with the finest materials available. All of the grills are CSA Gas Certified. Bull Outdoor Products Inc. pioneered the concept of outdoor barbecue islands, recognizing the need for backyard barbecue enthusiasts to bring their grilling talents to match those of professional chefs!
BBQ Island Delivery Information:
- We are very excited for you to receive your new BBQ Island!
- Your BBQ Island will be delivered via a Freight truck to the location closest to where the freight truck has reasonable access to at the end of or on your driveway. Please arrange help ahead of time for the island to be taken off of the truck and brought to where you need it on your property so the delivery process can be as smooth as possible.
When ordering a custom BBQ Island, you may have a delivery option of selecting "You take off the truck" or "We take it off the truck." If you see this option, it means that your item is too large for a traditional lift gate delivery, and alternative shipping options are necessary to safely get your item off the freight vehicle.
If you select the "You take it off the truck" option, it means that Better Patio will be responsible for making sure the freight team has the appropriate equipment to remove the items from the truck safely and securely for curbside delivery.
If you select the "We take it off the truck" option, it means you will be responsible for making sure you have the appropriate equipment to assist in unloading these extreme length items. In most cases, if you have a forklift, loading dock or a general contractor or landscaper with heavy equipment normally used to move pallets, you can choose this option. Please review the shipping and pallet lengths on the product pages to confirm.
- The freight truck company will call you ahead of time to schedule a delivery appointment. Somebody must be available at the drop off location to accept and sign for the island.
- It is your responsibility to inspect the island once it is offloaded. The driver will give you time to inspect the island. If there is any visible damage to the packaging or to the island itself, this must be noted on the Proof of Delivery document that you will sign. Please make sure to inspect the island well as if there is any external damage that is not noted, the freight company will be released from their liability for the damage. Although damage generally does not happen, If there is visible damage, please note it on the Proof of Delivery, and call our customer service department at 866-412-1555.
- Any trash or debris removal is not the drivers responsibility.