BetterPatio has partnered with a national network of reliable carriers to provide the best options for the delivery of your Mont Alpi outdoor kitchen.
Understanding Free Curbside Delivery
Freight shipping is used only when orders are oversized. The standard Freight shipping delivery method is typically called curbside delivery. Curbside delivery is the method used on all our freight shipments unless other arrangements are made.
The delivery company should give you a call a day or two ahead of time to schedule and confirm the delivery timeframe. If the customer cannot accept delivery within 5 business days of being notified, storage fees may incur and will be payable prior to delivery.
Your delivery will be made with a full-size Semi-Truck ranging from 20 to 53 feet in length. The truck will not be a box truck like a UPS or FedEx truck. The driver is only obligated to deliver curbside at the end of your driveway. It will be your responsibility to move it from there.
If your destination is hard-to-reach, or trucks have trouble accessing your driveway, additional delivery fees may apply and/or you will be responsible for making alternate arrangements.
In some cases, drivers will deliver up your driveway when possible, but it is up to them to decide. They may help, but are not obligated to assist once the freight is off the truck. If the truck does not have a lift gate, you would be responsible for getting the item off the back of the semi-truck.
Understanding Preferred Delivery
If you select this option, BetterPatio will work with a specialized carrier to make sure your Mont Alpi item is delivered where you want it to go. Preferred Delivery includes the following:
- Appointment window of 2 to 4 hours.
- Delivery is performed generally with a two person team.
- Product is delivered to preferred location and set in place.
- Order is uncrated, appliances and components unboxed and appliances placed as needed.
- Removal of packing material debris including pallets and boxes.
- Please note that the delivery team will not be equipped to perform gas or plumbing installation, electrical wiring or services requiring the use of power tools. Leveling is not included. Does not include additional equipment including forklifts, cranes or power jacks; stairs or steep inclines, or gate/fence removal.
- Clear pathway must be accessible prior to delivery--including but not limited to--clearance to move items through gates and entranceways.
- If the pathway is not clear, or if the delivery team does not feel safe to move the item into place for any reason, they will place the item at the closest and safest possible location. The Preferred Delivery fee is not reimbursable.
Please note that BetterPatio cannot guarantee Preferred Delivery for your area due to delivery network limitations as a result of Covid. BetterPatio cannot cancel or refund custom made to order items if Preferred Delivery is not available.
Please call 1-866-412-1555 to confirm prior to purchase if Preferred Delivery if essential to your purchase.