2023 Cal Flame Outdoor Kitchen BUYERS GUiDE
You've made the decision to build an outdoor kitchen island to entertain friends and family. As the top authorized dealer in the U.S., BetterPatio is your go-to source for the award-winning Cal Flame outdoor kitchen islands. Yes, it feels a little like cheating to be able to pick out the design, appliances and materials, only to have it custom built at Cal Flame's Pomona, California factory (no contractors in your backyard!), delivered and ready to use, usually within an hour or two of delivery.
In this guide, we cover everything you need to know to build your own backyard oasis. If you want to skip a few sections, feel free. Simply click on the header below and it will skip to the section you want to read.
- About Cal Flame
- How to select the right size BBQ Island
- Understanding the differences between the Cal Flame LBK and Pavilion BBQ Islands
- Understanding the differences between the Cal Flame Grill Models
- Selecting the materials for your BBQ Island
- Understanding the plumbing, electrical and gas / propane connections
- What are the most popular Cal Flame BBQ Islands?
- Understanding Preferred Delivery Options for your Cal Flame BBQ Island
Before we begin, you'll need to be able to answer a few basic questions about your dream outdoor kitchen:
- How much space (in feet) are allocating for your outdoor kitchen?
- How much (if any) seating would you like for your BBQ Island?
- Do you plan on entertaining with your BBQ Island?
- What appliances (sink, fridge, storage) do you think you'll need for your BBQ Island?
- Are you trying to match certain color palettes or hues with your current backyard space?