Hospitality Rattan Warranty
Hospitality Rattan warrants that their patio line is free from manufacturers’ defects, workmanship and materials for a period of 3 year for the frame / fiber weaving and 1 year for the cushions from the date of purchase.
Hospitality Rattan will repair, or at their discretion, replace any part of the product or the entire product if it is defective in material or workmanship. Should a repair be necessary, photographs and proof of the defect is required for replacement and/or repair. Please contact us to schedule an inspection promptly after receiving the product if a problem is evident.
This warranty does not cover freeze damage within the frames. Any indication of abnormal or abusive use of the product will void this warranty. Hospitality Rattan does not recommend that furniture be placed in an upside down position, as water may seep through the drain holes.
This warranty is made to you as a customer of Bettetpatio.com and is not transferable under any circumstances.
Warranty is void for any of the following conditions:
- Improper maintenance or improper use resulting in damage.
Any product modifications by dealer, consumer, or other parties not authorized by Hospitality Rattan will void this warranty.
- Floor samples sold or products designated “as is” at the time of purchase are not covered by the warranty.
- Warranty does not cover minor variations or differences between floor samples or printed illustrations and the actual merchandise received.
The cost of packaging and shipping to and from Hospitality Rattan is not covered by the warranty unless expressly arranged by Hospitality Rattan.
- This warranty covers only articles of furniture intended for residential use only. It does not apply to damage from industrial, commercial, institutional, or rental use.
- Dissatisfaction due to buyer’s remorse.
- Normal wear and tear under household use.
- Damages incurred during transportation.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.
- Damages incurred by accidents or abuse.
- Fine hairline cracks, small splits, characteristic markings and colorations are normal and are what makes this handmade furniture unique.